Healthcare Information Technology Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a seasoned Healthcare Information Technology Full-Stack Developer with Healthcare industry experience to build out and manage a web and mobile patient engagement strategy. Successful candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of recent experience with all of the skills listed below. This project entails implementing a UI, constructing an API, connecting the two, and setting up the server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of user interface.
- Design and deployment of our database.
- Ensure the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Design and construction of our REST API.
- Integrate front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
At least 3 years experience with:
- Healthcare information technology industry experience required.
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions.
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment.
- Docker or other containerization technologies.
- Application deployment using CI/CD.
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework, both front-end and back-end, if necessary (e.g., React, Vue, Laravel or Flask).
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries (e.g., Sass, Less, and webpack).
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy.
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficiency with Git (or another version control system as required).
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
- Experience with XDS.b and SDR, REST & FHIR API, CCD and CCDA, and Claims data is a plus.