Job Title: Healthcare Recruiter (clinical staffing) (Remote Role)
Duration: Full Time/ Permanent
Job Description: Healthcare Recruiter (clinical staffing) (Remote Role) Compensation: negotiable + per placement incentive
We are a reputed staffing firm that has been in business since 2001. We are looking for a recruiter with experience in Healthcare Staffing. This is a remote position. You will primarily focus on clinical roles though we also staff for pharma and biotech roles. We do direct hire and contact staffing for our hospital clients throughout US.
Frequently filled roles include: RN, NP, CNA, Ultrasound Tech, Respiratory Therapist, CVOR Tech, PT/ OT, Speech Language, Pathologist, Surgical Tech etc.
- MUST have current experience working with a US based staffing agency
- Track record of successfully filling clinical jobs with healthcare clients
- Experience filling nursing and other clinical roles is a plus.
- This is a remote role but you MUST be based in the US and authorized to work in the US.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with prospective and existing candidates to discuss assignment details, pay, and hand holding through joining date
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to grow in their career from full time recruiters to account executive and beyond.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Multitask in a fast paced environment and manage candidate phone calls and email communications
- Excellent people friendly skills and ability to attract candidates to the organization
- Excellent communication skills to interact with prospective and existing clients to describe hospital assignment details, pay, and benefits
- Create a high quality pipeline of candidates by various outreach efforts, including via emails, high volume of calls, linkedin and other sources daily
- Meeting or exceeding monthly individual recruitment goals
- Manage tasks within a deadline oriented environment
Send us a your resume with contact information. If you cannot work full time, we will consider part time as well.