Major medical facility in Pasadena has a long term contract open for experienced Help / Service Desk Technician.
Under the direction of the Help Desk Supervisor, provides Tier 1 and 2 support for the diagnosis and resolution of end-user technology incidents and problems with excellent customer service. Take ownership and ensure final resolution is provided. Provide ticket handoff and pickup between shifts. Prioritize tasks according to urgency and impact. Executes assigned tasks and moves/adds/changes. Monitor vital systems and coordinate vendor support.
* Receives and responds to IT requests via phone, email, or voicemail for technical support. Log support requests into ticketing system.
* Provide deskside and/or remote support to end-users on a variety of issues. Able to identify, research and resolve technical problems of a complex nature. provide root cause analysis. Includes, but is not limited to: Tier 1 issues, login failure, corrupt profile, blue screen, advanced spyware/virus removal, Citrix/VPN client issues.
* Monitor the health information system (HIS) job processing and other vital system operations as directed. Coordinate support with appropriate vendor if impairment occurs. Process nightly HIS functions when required.
* Perform access activities in Active Directory, Exchange and other applications (Meditech, PICIS, WinPFS, et al), including but not limited to: Create, change, disable and delete user accounts; create user, computer and security group objects in active Directory; create, change and delete mailboxes; log activities.
* Install, upgrade and/or relocate desktop and mobile device hardware and software. Configure, maintain, analyze, troubleshoot and wipe desktops and mobile devices.
* Outstanding customer service and communication skills
* 2 -4 Years experience performing the following, including but not limited to: Working with the full hardware and software lifecycle of desktops and mobile devices, resolving a variety of client hardware/software/network problems that are moderately-to-highly complex in nature, handling multiple tickets effectively and timely.
* Experience with Windows desktop operating systems, MS Office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
* Experience with desktop configurations and mobile device configuration.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
* Demonstrated ability to work with Incident/Help Desk Tracking tools
* CompTIA A+ Certification desired.
* Associate or Bachelor"s degree in Information Technology or related field is a plus
300 N. Continental Blvd, Suite 530 El Segundo, CA, 90245Contact