Job Title: Java Developer (Spring)
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Duration: 6+ Months
Databases: Oracle, MSSQL
GUI and Tools: Eclipse Java Development Tool
Version Control: GIT
- Possesses an expert level knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role
- Functions well in large-scale, complex, cross-functional / platform environment
- Solid individual performance while also providing direction for others
- Shares knowledge, coaches and mentors others in area of expertise
- May serve as technical lead in area of expertise
- May have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of others
- Work with IT and Business management to evaluate complex user requests, projects, and clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified computer programs.
- Determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and system capabilities.
- Formulates detailed program specifications using structured analysis and design methodology. Prepare project documentation when needed.
- Work with functional architects to define and implement application architecture.
- Code new or modified computer programs into existing systems and test program effectiveness. Evaluate error messages, modify codes and troubleshoot programming problems.
- Develop detailed application designs and specifications for computer applications.
- Perform analysis of systems issues or changes.
- Write documentation describing program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Participate in the development of user manuals and operating procedures
- Provide assistance to IT team members with issues needing technical expertise or systems and/or programming knowledge.
To setup an interview, please call Mukesh at 215-392-6623 or email mukesh.mishra(at)apideltech.com