The candidate will perform Tier-1 help desk support and troubleshooting of customer IT systems. The client systems specialist will work in a dynamic team that executes, enables, and protects operations within an enterprise network architecture. The organization supports over 500 customers with requirements that involve desktop hardware and application support, networking, telecommunications, and data center operations. The specialist will provide first-level contact with customers and convey resolutions to issues, track and route trouble tickets, and perform additional client-level IT support. Help Desk Technician Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning and managing the workflows of IT projects.
- Interact with customers to identify IT problems and troubleshoot expediently.
- Communicate job status information to all team members.
- Coordinate with external organizations, to include Tier-2 and Tier-3 organizations, to implement projects and solve IT issues.
- Promote best practices to enhance and improve organizational processes.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or