Bering Global Solutions, LLC (BGS) a subsidiary of Bering Straits Native Corporation, is currently seeking a Help Desk Analyst. We are looking for an individual with at least 3 years prior experience with help desk or technical support. Must have strong communication skills with a positive and professional cooperative attitude that promotes teamwork.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed for this position, and are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job. Other duties may be assigned.
The Help Desk Analyst role will be responsible to support Basing & Logistics Analytics Data Environment (BLADE) end users. This key role will be primarily be responsible for the following:
• Daily, weekly, and monthly activities required to keep our client's systems running at peak performance.
• Resolve end user inquiries via phone and email and work with the end user remotely to solve their needs.
• Respond, research, accurately troubleshoot and decipher problems by asking probing questions and utilizing available resources.
• Log all tasks in a ticketing system; work tickets until completion and keep the client informed of progress at all times.
• Document detailed descriptions of problems and resolutions in ticket queue.
• Assist users with issues regarding BLADE and the Data Analytics as a Service Platform.
QUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required (Minimum) Qualifications
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 3 years’ experience with technical help desk and/or Customer service center
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
• Positive, professional, team player attitude.
• Strong work ethic and ability to self-motivate.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Data Management Technical aptitude with a focus on continuous learning and development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge and understanding of data management, data analytics capability, data visualization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to research and effectively prepare training materials as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about.
COVID VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
Work Environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be borne by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse and multi-line telephone system. The work described herein is primarily a modern office setting. Typical work hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m (Central Time). Job may require additional hours. Work hours may change at Management’s discretion with or without prior notice.
• No supervisory responsibilities
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
As a condition of employment, may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results to obtain access to military base. Must have reliable transportation to/from work a necessity and must be able to obtain access to military installations.
Shareholder Preference. BSNC gives hiring, promotion, training and retention preference to BSNC shareholders, BSNC shareholder descendants and BSNC shareholder spouses, in that order who meet the minimum qualifications for the job.
Bering Straits Native Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/ AA/ Male/ Female/ Disability/ Vets employer.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. We are a drug free workplace.