Robert Half Technology might have the Help Desk Analyst job for you! For immediate consideration please contact Janelle.Murray@rht.com! if you want to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment. We have a great opportunity for a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. This role will support local and field users in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term temporary role.
- Assist and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems- Comprehensive knowledge of Active Directory
- Basic Troubleshooting experience
- Prior experience with IT support ticketing systems
- Working knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts
For immediate consideration please contact Janelle.Murray@rht.com!
Please note that only candidates who meet all requirements, will be contracted for this role.
Not a good fit for this role? Connect with me on LinkedIn for other opportunities!