If you want to work as a Help Desk Analyst in an innovative and fast-paced environment, Robert Half might have the job for you. Are you a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems? This role will support local and field users in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Wappingers Falls, New York area and is a full-time opportunity.
- Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems Requirements
- Comprehension of basic networking concepts
- IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
- Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- Superior Customer Service experience preferred
- Deep understanding of Call Center Customer Service
- Ticketing System experience highly desired
- Foundational knowledge in Service Desk Tickets
- Customer service experience desired
- Strong problem-solving skills
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/
for more information.