The Desktop Technician II is a full-time resource on the Information Technology Support team. The Support Ops role is an integral part of the overall support infrastructure. Essential to ensure all user requests are met within the service level agreement. Providing concierge service to our end users via the Technical Concierge workstation. Complete the onboarding and offboarding tasks for all employees.
The ideal candidate would be articulate with exceptional customer service stills. Should be detailed and very well organized. Able to work independently with little supervision. Additionally, the perfect candidate can effectively multi-task.Summary Essential Job Functions
- Respond to hardware and software support issues from employees.
- Setup and configure user's workstations.
- Install applications and software.
- Maintain software used on desktop systems including Windows and Mac OS.
- Maintain IT Inventory.
- Work with vendors to help resolve technical issues.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Thrive in a team-based environment.
- Familiar with the following:
- Service Now
- Windows 10
- Group Policy
- MAC OS
- Jamf Pro