Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm | 40 hours/week ? possible weekend shifts
Duration: 1-3 mo. C2H
Level 2 Helpdesk Administrator Position Requirements
* Helpdesk and desktop support experience supporting users at all levels
* Ticketing system experience ? Service now / Manage Engine (entering notes, escalations, hand offs,)
* Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including experience with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server/Terminal Server 2008r2/2012/2016.
* In-Depth application support experience with Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Remote Desktop Management and Licensing, DNS and DHCP
* MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook) administration/troubleshoot
* Printer configuration, troubleshoot (Network Wireless)
* Familiarity with PC imaging software such as Acronis, Fog, Ghost
* Network/routers (basic troubleshooting - Onsite remote)
* Basic connectivity of laptops, PCs, etc.
* Active Directory Exchange (Accounts, Logins, Password Resets etc.)
* Strong documentation skills.
* Professional presentation ? the executives work in this office
* Great communication skills with users of all ages/skill levels/etc. (main user base is vets who may not have any technical knowledge)
* Ability to multi task well ? supporting over 400 hospitals across the nation
* Ability to think out of the box, troubleshoot and resolve/know when to escalate
* Able to work calmly in urgent situations (Supporting hospitals where the end users could be in a panic/angry)
* Highly self-motivated and directed.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Exceptional customer service orientation.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Citrix Familiarity
* Connectwise Familiarity
* Mac or Linux Experience
* Open DNS
* Certifications such as A+PC Desktop - Workstation, Mac OS X, MS Windows 10, MS Windows, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server