You could join the Robert Half Technology team if you are looking for work as a Help Desk Analyst! We're seeking someone with a can-do attitude who is looking to be part of a highly motivated team. You'll be great at this Service Desk Analyst job if you can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. You'll succeed at this job if you're comfortable with creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. If you're looking for work where you can handle complex end-user support issues and provide support to team members by focusing and restoring service to the end users, this job might be for you. We need the person in this position to know how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. This Help Desk Analyst II role will be located in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area and will be a short-term temporary position.
Your responsibilities in this role
- The chosen candidate will need to facilitate user account management. That means onboarding, change and departure processes
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
For consideration, please email your up to date resume to email@example.com- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- A combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude is required for success at this position
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- 3+ years' of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment experience desired
for consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org