Longeviti LLC is searching for a Help Desk Analyst. Longeviti is a government contractor specializing in providing professional support services in fields of information technology, program management, agency administration, intelligence analysis, language translation, culture immersion, and serving as opposing forces/role players. We are a certified 8(a) and small disadvantaged business that excels in the market having earned our status as an ISO 9001 certified provider of services and are rated as CMMI Level 3 in both Development and Services. Quality and continuous improvement are basic tenets of the organization and giving our staff the tools to make it happen are a trademark. Customer satisfaction is paramount.
Longeviti seeks a Help Desk Analyst to provide mission support to the Secretary of the Air Force (SAF), C4I Service Operations Group (CSOG). This position will assist in implementing and supporting hardware, software, and telephony systems which provide the infrastructure for Customer Support.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance. Only candidates with a current Secret clearance will be considered.
- Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with a team of like-minded professionals to provide direct, customer facing IT technical support for a myriad of support issues, including application support, operating systems support, network and access control troubleshooting, hardware and software configuration, and other issues.
- Provide in-depth support and lead problem solving and implementation efforts for specific technology products or applications.
- Apply specific functional knowledge and general industry knowledge to provide highly responsive, personalized, hands on customer support to resolve a wide variety of customer reported issues at the lowest possible level and in the shortest possible time.
- Develop or contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Review or guide the activities of junior employees, if needed.
- Ability to communicate with senior executive and VIP customers
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance and as part of a team
- Ability to clearly articulate technical problems to non-technical stakeholders to provide a high degree of customer support and satisfaction
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with troubleshooting NIPRNet and SIPRNet networks and computers.
- Experience with one or more ITSM tool suites, including Ivanti, BMC Remedy, Helix, FootPrints, ServiceNow preferred
- Experience with providing hands on customer facing Tier I/II IT support
- Knowledge of advanced IT Service Management (ITSM) concepts, including incident management, problem management, availability management, and configuration or change management preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Longeviti, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. US Citizenship is required for most positions.
Longeviti, LLC offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurances, and a 401(k)-retirement plan.