Our Client, an American multinational private equity, alternative asset management, and financial services fir m , is seeking a Senior Service Desk Analyst .
Location: New York, NY
Position Type : Full Time
- Senior Service Desk Analysts are involved in providing analytical technical support as well as superior customer service.
- You will be responsible for the support of conference rooms and on/offsite events.
- You will be expected to provide support to all desktop, laptop and mobile device users as well as the array of applications that make up our computing infrastructure.
- You will also collaborate with systems and network administrators to ensure optimal operation of the company's computing environment and recommend corrective solutions.
- You must be customer service oriented with strong oral, verbal and written communication skills, and become familiar with the underlying businesses and industry specific software applications.
-F inancial services experience is a plus.
Key Responsibilities :
- Video conference support (Zoom, Cisco MCU)
- Audio visual and conference room technology support
- Experience coordinating and supporting operator assisted conference calls
- Monitoring and managing a ticket queue, prioritizing support tickets based on urgency
- Experience with troubleshooting PC hardware and software issues
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with personnel at all levels
- The passion to learn and grow
- Experience in troubleshooting iOS, Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of network technologies involving Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) and Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects; ability to work with little direction
- An ideal candidate should have at least 4 - 8 years in a technology services role, possess a B.S. in Computer Science or other applicable technical degree, and have worked extensively with a range of technical issues in an enterprise environment.
- The candidate must be team oriented, flexible and have the ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment, making the right personality as important as technical skills.