At CollabraLink, we're committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we're making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are or greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where the employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink is currently searching for Application Support Analyst, an Appian Application, to support a mission critical project. This role will provide extensive career growth and an exposure to new and emerging technologies. This position is located in McLean, VA and the work hours for this role are from 11:30 am - 8 pm
* Monitor the trouble ticket inbox for new and existing support tickets
* Identify issues and determine if the problem is permissions, data, or software related
* Create solutions by making data changes, restarting process models, or update user security permissions
* Communicate fixes with customers as well as document the process for future reference
* Fielding calls and emails from users and supporting on Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 triage levels
* At least one year of help desk experience providing application support in a high call volume environment
* 2 years of higher education plus customer service experience OR 2 years in a call center environment
* Knowledge of workflow automation technologies
* Familiarity with Appian application/platform a plus
* Ability to obtain a Clearable to Public Trust
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, 8(a) Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That's why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Federal Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.