Our client, a Washington DC Law Firm, is looking to bring on a Help Desk Analyst to handle on-site technical support duties. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a Law Firm environment, ability to troubleshoot issues deskside, and a customer service oriented attitude.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Provide onsite and remote technical support to the firm's user community including, but not limited to, troubleshooting, installation, configuration and maintenance of firm approved applications, end user hardware, peripheral devices and other technologies.
* Troubleshoot and maintain the firm's printer and scanner assets while appropriately escalating to vendors when necessary.
* Set-up audio-visual equipment; including audio and video teleconferences, PowerPoint presentations and web conferences .
* Set up and configure firm approved mobile devices including Blackberries, iPhones and iPads.
* Troubleshoot and update tickets escalated from first level Helpdesk in the firm approved ticketing system.
* Coordinate with other department members to ensure that accurate inventory data is maintained. Monitor inventory levels and alert supervisor when inventory becomes low.
* Handle technical issues in a controlled manner while interfacing with the user community in high pressure situations. Utilize independent judgment and discretion in escalating issues to system engineers or other IT resources as well as informing supervisor and IT management as necessary.
* Analyst will ensure that all assistance given is in compliance with department policies, procedures, and standards. He/She is responsible for informing their supervisor of any hardware, software, or practices which are non-compliant with firm or department policy.
* Maintain repair area, equipment, and inventory in an organized and clean manner.Qualifications:
* Minimum of two years providing technical support to end-users in a legal environment.
* Must be able to organize work according to priorities while balancing time constraints, interruptions and demanding end users. Track all tasks and inform supervisor of any delays. Follow up on all end-user requests (e.g. help-desk calls, escalation emails, computer installation/relocation, software installation, etc.) to ensure end-user satisfaction.
* In-depth understanding of desktops, laptops, peripheral devices and configuration issues.
* Firm understanding of Windows operating systems.
* Excellent knowledge of and ability to support a variety of software including the Microsoft Office Suite and legal-specific software.
* Familiarity with Active Directory and networking concepts.
* Familiarity with mobile devices including iPhones, Blackberrys, and iPads.
* Ability to independently learn new software applications and technologies quickly and thoroughly.
* Must be able to detect visual and audio cues for troubleshooting purposes
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **