Computer Services Unlimited is looking for a Help Desk Rock Star! Our goal is to create a 5 star review in everything that we do. If you have experience working for an MSP, using Connectwise, Labtech or other remote management tools, then we want you to apply! Our clients need your help because their end users have application, printing and network connectivity problems and they need a smart, efficient engineer to help them.
We provide Help Desk services to clients across the Northern Virginia, DC metro area. We have clients in Va, DC and MD. Most of the issues that are called in can be fixed remotely from our Chantilly office. Occasionally, we have to send our technicians to a client’s site. We don't like to, but the client has to be fixed, and if that means going on site, then that is what we do. This means that we need you to have a reliable vehicle that you drive to work every day.
We service a wide variety of clients; veterinarians, lawyers, construction companies, non-profits, and medical clinics. You will rarely be doing the same thing from day to day. We handle a wide variety of issues and are wholly responsible for maintaining all of the IT needs for our clients; ensuring that their offices run smoothly.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities
· Diagnose and resolve software issues within a Windows environment.
· Perform software installation on Windows Workstations and Windows Servers.
· Proficient knowledge of Windows OS and MS Office applications.
· Manage and maintain detailed information of client issues in support tickets assigned and detailed documentation of resolutions, interactions and time spent resolving issues.
· Have the ability to add/delete users to/from domain.
· Have a working knowledge of IP and sub-netting protocols.
· Have the ability to troubleshoot email issues and provide remediation.
· Research, test and deploy new technology.
· Associates Degree in IT, or 3 years of practical experience.
· The ability to understand and follow established business practices.
· Exercise the highest level of confidentiality and ethical standards at all times.
· The ability to work after hours when needed in order to meet client needs and demands.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
· Maintain reliable and dependable transportation.