Apex Systems is recruiting for a Help Desk Customer Support Representative to serve as the first point of contact for all patient/end user software inquiries. Capacity to work through common software inquiries with the ability to escalate the call to the appropriate software support teams as required.
• Respond in a highly professional manner to incoming calls, emails and other social media requests for technical support in a timely fashion.
• Identify and troubleshoot common software issues with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction.
• Escalate complicated software and web based application questions to the Support Specialists for resolution assistance when needed.
• Escalate clinical questions to the Clinical Patient Support Specialist.
• Log calls as required by current documented procedure, BPI's, and WI's.
• Log all after hours voicemails, emails, and contacts as required by current documented procedures, BPI's, and WI's.
• Provide coverage as specified and scheduled by management - follow current guidelines and directives on response time. Hours of operation are subject to change based on customer needs.
• Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
• 1 year of Customer Service Experience.
• Knowledge of medical and software equipment a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to logically analyze and troubleshoot technical issues.
• Functional knowledge of Windows XP, 7, and 8 products (Excel, Outlook, Word)
• Ability to work in a fast paced and possibly stressful environment while maintaining professional demeanor.
• Experience working in a multitasking environment.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Must be able to understand/write/read and speak English language.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at