Call Center - IT Help Desk
6 Month Contract
Our Large Government client seeks am IT Help Desk Call Center consultant for a potentially contract to hire roles
- Full-time professional work experience in Business and/or Information Technology.
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and at least 6 year or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Substitutions: Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience, with a maximum substitution of four (4) years.
- (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.) Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience, with a maximum substitution of two (2) years.
- Successfully completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application.)
- One (1) year of work experience as a Systems Administrator-Associate and Help Desk Coordinator-Intermediate may substitute for all of the required experience..
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 1 years of relevant experience
- 6 months – 1 year Active Directory
- 6 months – 1 year Adobe Acrobat
- 2-3 years Learning Ability
- 2-3 Years teamwork
- 1-2 years Windows10
- 1-2 Years Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Interviews will be conducted via Skype.