If interested and qualified for this position, please apply or send a resume to Zaynah Draper, Government Services Recruiter
at APEX SYSTEMS at email@example.com
Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest Information Technology staffing firm, has an opportunity for Help Desk Support Specialist I to work for a small government integrator in Broomfield, CO.
Applicants must have 6 months-1 year
of technical support
related work experience and have strong customer service skills. This position requires someone eligible to work in the United States and candidate must be available to work as a direct W2 employee of APEX Systems without visa sponsorship.
Position Details: Role: Help Desk Support Spec I Location: Broomfield, CO Duration: 6 Months Must be able to work 3 weekends a month and have shift flexibility. Skills: •
Comprehensive knowledge in the use of personal computers.
• Proven ability in the use of all pertinent software applications
• Ability to communicate moderately complex or technical information, ideas and results effectively in both oral and written form; compose correspondence and reports.
• Must demonstrate customer service, leadership and team skills.
• Experience in desktop and networking support, IT concepts and help desk software.
• Proficient with MS Windows and Office, VPN / Remote access, and anti-virus software. Required Skills: • Must have or be willing to obtain a CompTIA Security+ certification within 30 days of employment• This position requires candidates to maintain and/or obtain a DoD-issued security clearance as a condition of employment.*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; 401k plans, Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; and our Referral Program. **Please note that we cannot work corp-to-corp on this position or offer visa sponsorship ***Due to the number of applications received please note that only well qualified candidates will be contacted further
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org