One of our clients is looking to fill a Help Desk Support Specialist position. Individuals with a background in IT or comprehensive knowledge of computers are encouraged to apply.Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain a secret clearance. (Security + and ITIL V3 Foundation certifications must be obtained within 30 days of starting.) Responsibilities of the Help Desk Support Specialist:
Requirements of the Help Desk Support Specialist:
- Provide tech support to customers regarding account administration, system and network status, and incident entry among other things
- Exchange technical information on a daily basis with a supervisor and customers
- Work a variety of semi-routine assignments
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability distinguish which tasks to prioritize
- IT background with experience in desktop and network support
- Flexibility in number of days and hours worked, but must be able to work Tuesday through Saturday
- High school education or equivalent and 2 or more years of technical experience
- Exemplary skills with personal computers
- Experience with relevant software
- Ability to communicate technical information in a digestible written and oral form for correspondence reports
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with a focus on leadership and customer service
Job ID: 354590About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!