Kforce has a client that is seeking a Help Desk Technician- Level 1 in Costa Mesa, CA.
Duties of the Help Desk Technician:
* Call Center Agent for -internal- IS Help Desk, providing problem resolution, problem notification and problem escalation for general IS-related problems and issues
* Agents may also be assigned to participate in projects impacting the business or projects geared towards the improvement of process
* Help Desk Technician will provide quality first-level technical support to enterprise staff, giving prompt, and professional resolution to questions or problems related to enterprise standard client software (off the shelf as well as internally developed), hardware, printers, voice systems, internet access, and network connectivity.
* Help Desk Technician will need a High School diploma or GED/equivalent required
* BS in information technology related field preferred
* Course work in a recognized certification program (A+, MCSE, MCP, etc.) desired
* Minimum 2 years of IS experience with the support of desktops, servers and other infrastructure related hardware and software
* Experience in high-volume tech support call center environment is preferred
* Knowledge and experience w/Microsoft Office products
* Good communication and customer service skills a must
* Basic IT experience/knowledge/understanding
* Phone IT/Tech Support experience
* Experience w/Windows
* Experience w/Passwords / Remote Access, etc.
* Understanding of Networking helpful but not required
* Experience w/problem management tools, such as BMC Remedy, preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.