Zachary Piper Solutions
is currently seeking a Help Desk Technician
in Pearl Harbor, HI
to provide Tier 1 & 2 technical support on a classified network supporting a U.S. Government Customer in Pearl City, HI at the Naval Information Warfare Center - Pacific (NIWC-PAC). Responsibilities for the Help Desk Technician include:
Certifications/Qualifications for the Help Desk Technician include:
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Troubleshoot and configure Group Policies, Organizational Units, and Domain trees.
- Basic Network and systems troubleshooting
- User account management
- Patching and troubleshooting hosts.
- Performing required IA scanning and applying STIGs as required.
- Experience with the Remedy ticket system.
- Ability to read and write Standard Operating Procedures for standardization
- 3+ Years of Experience with Windows Administration and Active Directory.
One of the following: (IAT Level II or higher)
Compensation for the Help Desk Technician include:
- Security+ CE
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP)
- System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE (Interim acceptable) If you do not have a clearance but are still interested we can discuss the possibility of processing you for an interim clearance.
- $70,000K - $80,000K
- Full Benefits: United Healthcare, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with Voya through ADP
- PTO and Holidays
- Lots of potential for upward mobility
SD, San Diego, CA, California, 92152, CITRIX, NIWC, Naval Information Warfare Center, PAC, Pacific, NAVY, USNA, Federal, Cleared, security clearance, active clearance, cleared professional, windows, Skydesk, Systems administrator, sys admin, systems admin, VDI, virtual Desktop infrastructure, Netscaler, IAT, IAT level I, IAT level II, Security+, sec+, security plus, Security+ CE, GSEC, SCNP, SSCP, A+, Network+, Net+, CCNA, Microsoft, Microsoft certified, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE, Configuring Windows 10, Citrix Storefront, Citrix Workspace, powershell, AWS, Daas, Windows Systems Administrator, benefits, PTO, holidays, cybersecurity, cyber security, cyber, linux, rhel, linux+, VMware, Vcenter, Vsphere, virtual machines, virtual, Hawaii, STIG, AACAS, HBSS, Virtual machines, horizon, nutanix, windows, windows administration, pearl harbor, pearl city, remote