Apex Systems is currently hiring for a IT Service Desk/Help Desk Analyst in Richmond, VA. Please find the job description below and send your resume to Kaela at email@example.comResponsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible for providing technical and informational assistance related to applications, hardware, peripherals, telephony and network-related issues via telephone, remote desktop connection, email or chat.
- Adhere to incident management, problem management, change management, and knowledge management best practices
- Log all help desk calls or email requests into the current IT Service Management System and updates incident and/or problem information
- Ability to quickly diagnose, organize, and prioritize competing deadlines and properly setting service expectations with clients
- Utilize advanced features in MS Office Suite and Adobe applications to resolve complex document issues
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve problems with a goal of 85% First Call Resolution
- Utilize and troubleshoot web-based applications
- 3+ years Microsoft product support experience and proficiency with the latest Windows and Microsoft Office Suite versions
- Advanced level skills required in Word and Outlook
- Certification in Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Support experience with Service Now, SCCM, Mobile Device Management, Citrix, VPN and Remote Desktop Services on all platforms and any other legal applications is preferred
- Advanced knowledge and support of various mobile email devices (iOS, Android, etc.)
- Outstanding professional communication skills, a customer comes first attitude, professional phone demeanor and ability to deal with multiple tasks in a rapid, constantly evolving environment along with a strong customer attitude, have a strong belief that the customer always comes first
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
- Working knowledge of network and PC, and laser printer hardware components configuration and diagnostic utilities
- Must be available for on-call coverage for a 24/7 rotating schedule
- Flexibility to work additional shifts and/or overtime
- Candidates should have advanced-level knowledge of the latest Windows and Microsoft Office Suite versions.
- Experience with document management systems, 2-factor authentication and other legal specific applications is preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org