Helpdesk Administrator - Support Specialist
The Desktop Support Specialist is responsible for delivering exceptional IT support and service for our diverse community of users. Experience troubleshooting desktop hardware, software, and services in a fast paced environment with staff distributed throughout the US. Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and professionally. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop your expertise through training, strong vendor relationships, as well as a talented group of company and industry peers. Occasional travel throughout Southern California may be required. Unique opportunity to learn and grow as we build out our platform for the future and support the rapidly expanding portfolio of business.
Seeking a dynamic individual with experience and interest in the areas below:
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7/10 desktop computing environment
- Ability to lead the enterprise migration to Windows 10
- Desktop hardware optimization and troubleshooting skills.
- Build, configure and repair desktops, laptops, mobile devices and peripherals.
- Strong understanding of enterprise information security.
- Experience with Checkpoint is a plus.
- Support common desktop software such as Office 2016, Adobe suite, web browsers, utilities and plugins
- Experience with Real Estate industry solutions such as MRI, Argus, PMweb a plus
- Understanding of basic ITSM principals, policies and service models.
- Experience with Helpdesk ticketing systems such as Service Now and ServiceDesk Plus
- Local and wide area network systems, Cisco VOIP, routing and switching, WiFi and LTE connectivity, NAC, DNS, DHCP.
- Supporting and troubleshooting Cloud based services such as BOX, OKTA, Salesforce, Duo.
- Knowledge of VPN and remote access technologies such as Terminal Services, Pulse, Checkpoint, Duo
- Audio Visual systems, videoconferencing, and enterprise collaboration solutions.
- Ability to interact with diverse teams to understand business processes and identify and escalate urgent issues.
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years demonstrated work experience or an equivalent combination of related training and certifications.
- Increasing responsibility within information technology services and support.
- Experience within a real estate or financial services organization a plus.
- An interest in emerging technologies within the prop-tech space (iOT, Smart Buildings, co-working, AI, automation)