Help Desk Support Specialist
CoStar provides industry professionals and consumers of commercial real estate and apartments with critical knowledge to explore and complete transactions by offering the most comprehensive, timely and standardized information on commercial real estate and apartments and the right innovative tools to be able to effectively utilize that information.
We are looking for an experienced System Support Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will help improve the productivity of CoStar employees by being the single point of contact for information and problem resolution and information. This is accomplished by diagnosing and resolving problems with hardware, third-party and proprietary software, LANs, and servers in a timely and professional manner via telephone and email communication, and hands-on support.
Great customer service should be your motto by being a self-starter, problem solver and excellent communicator. You can juggle multiple projects each urgent and competing for your time.
* Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow up on client questions, problems or malfunctions of all systems applications, hardware and software installed and maintained by the company
* Participate in telephone support rotation providing support to users in offices across the US via remote assistance tools
* Document problems and solutions in the help-desk ticketing system
* Inform management of potential problems and identifies problem trends
* Create and maintain workstation images
* Install hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, disk drives etc.
* Install, configure, maintain and upgrade computer and device hardware and software.
* Provide support for audio-visual systems including repair and/or replacement of projectors, etc.
* Provide videoconference administration and support.
* Maintain and support local telecom system
* Any other duties and special projects as assigned
Competencies, Knowledge & Skills
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in IT or a related field of study
* At least 4 years of experience in corporate IT or systems help desk.
* Experience implementing TCP/IP at the workstation level
* Experience supporting Windows 7 workstations, Active Directory, Microsoft Office Suite and Windows File Permissions.
* Experience supporting handhelp devices like iPad, iPhone etc
* Ability to lift/move equipment up to 100 lbs
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing