This is a HELPDESK SUPPORT role
CompTIA A+ Preferred Credential
This Helpdesk / Hardware-Software Technician role will assist the Helpdesk Support team. Candidate will be tasked to support Helpdesk, tickets and incidents for hardware/software technology and issues and headquarters' fleet of 750-1000 Desktop PCs , laptops, and printer equipment.
Some common user requests are imaging, break/fix, and resetting passwords.
Previous experience with Helpdesk Ticketing Management tool a Plus!PROJECT OVERVIEW
This role will support the desktop support team. Candidate will be tasked to support hardware/software technology and issues and headquarters' fleet of 750 Desktop PCs and printer equipment.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate should have in-depth knowledge in the following areas (capabilities will include but are not limited to):
Support/Install/Trouble shoot the following but not limited to:
- Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
- MS Office - 2013, 2016
- MS Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, O365
- NIC, CD-RW, Video Cards, Etc.
- Operating Systems
- MS Office Products
Must be familiar with installing the following:
- PCs/Desktop Replacements
- Hard Drives
- Support Desktop/Printer Replacement Life Cycle Program
- Periodically Support Other IT Groups within the Organization
- Asset Management/Disposal of Equipment
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Minimum 4 years prior demonstrated experience
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Getting the Job Done Collaboration
- Decision making
- Communication Planning 4 Team Work
Associate Degree in Information Systems; 4 year college degree is preferred.
- Monday through Friday.
- 8-hour day consisting of 7.5-hour paid workday plus a required 0.5-hour unpaid lunch.
- Paid for time worked only; there are no paid holidays, vacation or sick days.
- Overtime is not permitted unless authorized in advanced.
- Contingent Worker is required to badge in and out of the Main Lobby turnstiles for all daily entrances and exits.
- Contingent Worker must follow site-specific security protocol.