Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
- Support both internal and external users with technical and application issues.
- Monitor phone and email queues.
- Provide first level assistance for defined problems and escalate tickets/calls as necessary.
- Log tickets and escalate to product support.
- Track calls and document problems.
- Consult knowledge database to optimize resolutions and follow through on resolution with callers.
- Answer, read and document information into tracking tickets.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Two year technical degree or equivalent work related experience preferred
- Entry level position, but customer support experience is preferred
- Aptitude for providing excellent customer service
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Telephone etiquette
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.