The Helpdesk Consultant is a full-time position which will work in a fast-paced environment, performing duties which include tier 1 troubleshooting, ticket prioritization and escalation, documentation, and time-entry.
This position is expected to maintain an open line of communication with both customers and internal team members. Our ideal candidate is a self motivated, energetic team player that is accustomed to working in a fast paced environment. If you are someone who is interested in contributing to your clients success while at the same time learning, growing, and advancing your career then we suggest you apply.
- Respond to client requests and provide immediate support whenever possible.
- Perform all Help Desk duties such as, but not limited to, performance monitoring, issue identification/assessment/response, Prioritization, Troubleshooting , root cause analysis, MACD's, and Escalation.
- Manage client expectations regarding issue identification and corrective process.
- Maintain transparency and communication with client and team throughout process.
- Help clients achieve desired outcome in a satisfactory manner.
- Use & Master the available automation tools necessary to complete day to day tasks.
- Nominate tickets for development of automation tools, self-healing configurations, or relevance reviews.
- Document all systems activity & environmental change.
- Track all time, including detailed updates for each time entry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Proficient in troubleshooting IT systems including but not limited to workstations, servers, and other supporting network technology.
- Proficient with current Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- Strong working knowledge of server and network hardware.
- Understanding & experience Active Directory.
- Certifications: CompTIA A_, CompTIA Network+
- Experience supporting Microsoft O365 and or Exchange.
- Experience with VMWare administration.
- Experience with Citrix/Terminal Services administration.
- Experience with ConnectWise, or similar PSA.
- Experience with N-Able.
- Experience with WMI.
- Certifications: MCSA, MCSE, MCP
Benefits & Perks