Salary- $25/hr on W2 (All Inclusive)/ $30/hr on C2C .
General roles & responsibilities:
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of agency workstations and application services.
- Support staff shall provide administrative and operational support of the OCIO’s Configuration Management process.
- Applies business process improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies/principles and business process modernization projects.
- Assist in establishing standards for information systems procedures. Constructs sound, logical business improvement opportunities consistent with Information Management guiding principles, price savings, and open system architecture objectives.
- Support staff shall mentor junior staff in technical areas.
- A working knowledge is desirable in several of the following software systems and architectures: Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/2018, MS-DOS, Azure, Microsoft Office 2016/Office 365, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Telnet, VBScript, PowerShell, Active Directory 2012/2016 administration, Dragon Naturally Speaking Legal version, AutoCAD
- Understand the importance of meeting deadlines.
- Over four years of experience in the field of help desk assistance, including three years of specialized experience in highly specialized IT disciplines involving a range of help desk related support.
- At least two years of general hands-on experience in the specific discipline(s) of help desk functions.
- Performs help desk support; works independently and as a member of a team.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in configuring, managing and deploying Windows operating systems using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT).
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office 365.
- Hands on Experience with VoIP phones, Skype for Business, VPN solutions, mobile devices, Help Desk ticketing system, Remote management(using RDP and Remote assistance)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing documentation to support desktop application packaging processes.
- Experience developing application testing plans and supporting documentation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Must be able to research and work independently to triage, troubleshoot, and fix issues.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other team members and hit the ground running, with minimal guidance, towards a common goal
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand information systems and ensure accuracy of work
- Requires strong communication skills with other team members and clients
- Requires the proven ability to manage time while working on a variety of tasks
- Possess a willingness and attitude to help customers find workable solutions
- Applicants selected will be subject to a minimum-background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
- Associate's Degree in related field.
Thanks & Regards,
Global Alliant Inc