Jacksonville, FloridaSkills :
Windows,iOS,Android,management,Training,XP, Communication, Mac, Troubleshooting, cisco, VoIP,Microsoft Office OtherDescription :
- Troubleshoot hardware/software via telephone and/or live chat for employees and consultants worldwide
- Ability to utilize multiple resources to determine cause and resolution of technology break/fix items (including basic how-to's)
- Technology knowledge may include, but not limited to: Windows 7/XP/10, Mac OS X, Cisco/VOIP telephony, Blackberry, Android, iOS (iPad/iPhone), and incident management systems
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed performance targets and goals correlated with call handling and customer service
Key Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Minimal issues with attendance/tardiness
- 1-2 years' experience desired in information technology, but not required (In-house training will be conducted)
- 1-3 years' experience desired in Customer Service, preferred
- Experience in a call center environment.
- Candidate will receive equipment to work from home until office is open.