Apex Systems is looking for Helpdesk Support Analysts.
Send a Word resume to Ellie at for more info. Responsibilities:
- Answer calls/emails chats and provide technical assistance to our customers
- Escalate and route issues to other teams if necessary
- Track issues and update tickets to resolutionQualifications:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical clients
- Experience with providing technical support in a corporate environment
- Strong organization skills and an ability to follow issues/tasks to completion
- Passion for providing great customer service
- Associate's degree in Information Technology or related field
- 2+ years of experience with Apple & Microsoft operating systems (Windows 10), Exchange and Microsoft Office.
- Experience supporting Citrix Virtual Desktops
- Technical Certifications (A+, C Network+, Security+, CCNA, etc)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at