Description Job Description:
This position is for an upcoming opportunity and Leidos anticipates beginning the interview process in/around December 2021.
Unleash your talents at Leidos! Grow and advance rapidly in your career by letting Leidos challenge you with world toughest technical problems.
We seek to build a team of Desktop Support Technicians (all levels) who can perform multiple functions. We understand that people have specialties, but seek people open to cross training and willing to apply their skills in multiple areas.
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for Helpdesk Support Technician for a proposal effort in support of an Enterprise IT and Digital Modernization contract, Defense Enclave Services (DES), located at various locations across the National Capital Region.
The successful candidates will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related DES infrastructure. These individuals will ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling mission success.
Qualified individuals should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Desktop Image Management
- Home Directory and Profile Support Services
- Print, Fax and Scan Support Services
- Desktop Phone and Mobile Support Services
- Unified Communications Support Services
- Desktop Software Support Services
- Desktop Entity Support Services
- A/V Support Services
- Patch Management (Windows)
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 plus years of prior relevant experience or equivalent (additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD SECRET clearance
- Exceptionally Complex - researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance
- Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues
- Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities
- Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers