Engility is seeking qualified Helpdesk Technicians to support a mission-oriented program within the Intelligence Community. Positions are located thoughout the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with end users, and provide Tier I and Tier II support to multiple customers.
- Support desks across the customer environment, and work with program engineers to troubleshoot problems.
- Perform a variety of duties as assigned and help manage the support team.
- Verify tape backups and oversee off-site storage of tapes when necessary.
- Provide support to customers via phone and in-person. The Helpdesk technician will track issues, and perform issue escalation as needed.
Required Qualifications: Department:
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience tracking user account creation/termination requests, and reset requests
- Experience coordinating, tracking and performing system testing
- Excellent communication skills are necessary to relay technical information to non-technical users
- Experience using tracking systems such as Remedy
- Prior experience working as a Tier I or Tier II Helpdesk Technician
- Prior experience working within the Intelligence Community
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment is required in order to meet aggressive schedules