Zycron has joined with a company in Bessemer, Alabama in search of a Network Operations Center (NOC) and Help Desk Escalation Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as 2nd tier technical support for escalated workstation/laptop Helpdesk/NOC issues
- Service as 2nd tier technical support for escalated VPN NOC issues (internal and customer related).
- Support the imaging and re-imaging of Helpdesk/NOC agent workstations.
- Provide administrative support for Helpdesk/NOC agent workstations.
- Serve as 1st level on-call escalation for Helpdesk/NOC and Helpdesk after-hours issues.
- Support and maintain the SolarWinds N-Central system.
- Function as backup for NOC and Helpdesk agent positions as required.
- Monitor daily backup jobs (performed by Veeam).
- Perform adhoc backup and/or restores from backups as required/requested.
- Monitoring of 24x7 LDC network and bandwidth and prepare weekly status reports.
- Prepare weekly emails for LDC customers covering uptime, service usage, ticket status, etc.
- Experience with switches and routers (installation, configuration, operational support, etc.).
- Experience with workstations, laptops, and servers (setup, configuration, OS support, hardware support, etc.). CompTIA A+ a plus.
- Experience with Windows desktop OS, Windows server OS, Microsoft Office, etc. Any Microsoft certification a plus.
- Experience with VMware (installation, configuration, implementation, operational support, etc
- Any certifications and/or experience with VoIP, Exchange, SQL, and/or backup applications will be a plus.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kelly Parsons at . Job ID Number: 66281(Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.