| || |
WMS HighJump Developer
Contract to Hire
100% Remote is possible
This full service third-part logistics (3PL) provider is seeking a full stack WMS HIghJump Developer to join our team in our central Ohio facility. We provide supply chain solutions for medium to large companies in various industries: health & beauty, food & beverage, manufacturing, and consumer packaged goods. We have more than 1,000 employees and over 4 million square feet of warehouse space. The benefits and career opportunities are outstanding.
We are continuing to grow the IT and applications department Our development is done across all aspects of our operation from WMS, eCommerce, Shipping & Logistics, Accounting and much more. This role will work directly on all projects from architecture, data and front-end implementation. The Full Stack Developer will also work across all departments to help resolve business problems.
- Software development in MS SQL Server for Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) – High Jump.
- Conduct complex queries in WMS using SQL.
- Code specifications by converting logical sequence and workflow into program language.
- Verify coding by performing unit testing and trial runs.
- Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identify work process improvements and implement new technology.
- Prepare program specifications based on documented business requirements.
- Develop code enhancements within the HighJump application to meet client’s needs that the application does not meet right out of the box.
- Follow company standards.
- Will need to work in a fast paced agile environment.
Qualifications and Education
- HighJump Webwise Experience
- Experience in development for warehouse operations, specifically (within the HighJump WMS).
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of SQL programming experience.
- HighJump architecture experience
- HighJump Supply Chain Application, and HighJump Advantage Architect would be a huge plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse Management: 3 years (Required)