*If you are interested in the following opportunity, please email an updated copy of your resume in Word-format to
* Title: Home Mortgage Support Agent Location: Salt Lake City (REMOTE after training!) Rate: $22/hour
Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT staffing/consulting firm in the nation, is looking for several Home Mortgage support agents for one of our largest financial clients in Salt Lake City. Summary Job Description:
Independently logs, researches, routes or responds to escalated or urgent requests regarding Life Events or complaints that are high visibility, high risk and/or regulatory in nature.
Duties may include:
- Exception processing of acknowledgement letters.
- Conducting investigative steps to identify issues and working with internal partners to resolve; identifying trends and providing feedback/reporting to appropriate party.
- Uploading of client's response to a customer facing Regulatory Portal which requires special handling and/or imaging/uploading documentation to other repositories as required.
- Reviewing new correspondence and existing cases to identify related issues.
- Establishing case files or redirecting requests to the applicable business group.
- Mitigating risk by identifying key information and ensuring compliance guidelines are met.
- Logging requests or complaints.
- Reviewing incoming correspondence from customers, attorneys, third parties or regulatory/governmental representatives and other agencies.
- Performing intake to determine appropriate course of action.
- Performing research and reviewing existing cases to identify related issues.
- 3+ years of experience in customer contact, customer service, or a combination of both in financial services
- BA/BS degree or higher
*If you are interested in applying to this position, please email an updated copy of your resume in Word-format to
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or