Preferred Qualifications ?
- 1 year of experience analyzing systems/applications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or a related field
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with web monitoring tools, such as Google Analytics and Tealeaf
The Human Resource Information System Analyst analyzes system functionality, ensures applications and/or systems are configured, maintained and performing as needed. This team member provides the technical partnership with supported business areas to translate business processes into system workflow as well as assists with the implementation of system updates and improvements.
- Develop and configure responsive workflows to efficiently and accurately drive business processes
- Provide clear direction and relevant communication regarding business workflows to team members across different functions, business areas and levels of the organization
- Analyze systems and processes holistically to identify areas of improvement and configure/implement solutions
- Outline and build appropriate solutions as well as deliver and communicate results by testing, creating technical documentation and hosting functional demos for business area acceptance criteria
- Identify, plan, test and configure all use cases changes while facilitating user acceptance testing
- Monitor and manage system updates, outages, maintenance, ongoing improvements and configurations and communicate with impacted business areas
- Perform troubleshooting as necessary
- Prepare reports on key indicators of application/system performance
- Provide internal technical support to ensure adequate functioning of the system and interfaces while serving as a contact for troubleshooting system errors
- Provide accurate and timely updates for status of tasks and projects
Rock Central is a Detroit-based?professional services company obsessed with delivering innovative, effective solutions to meet the diverse needs of our clients. From legal and finance to technology and public relations, our?expertise spans from executive consulting all the way to tactical implementation. We thrive at the intersection of people, process and technology?and empower our partners to unleash the maximum potential of their business through unmatched partnership?and the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. From the smallest venture to the largest enterprises, we believe having an impact is never a question???it?s part of our DNA.?
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.