Assists one or more functional areas within Human Resources.
- Performs diversified clerical and administrative activities.
- Makes files on all new personnel, photographing and assigning employee number.
- Records changes on all employee status as necessary; e.g., change of address, departmental transfers, rate increases, terminations, etc.
- Verifies payroll changes with computer printout.
- Enrolls new employees in programs.
- Processes and records information, such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason.
- Processes employment applications; and assisting in other employment activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- 2 to 4 years of experience required.
804 Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or national origin.