Human Resources Assistant
We have an immediate need for a full time Human Resources Assistant to provide support for our growing company.
The candidate must be organized and detail-oriented with strong leadership skills, strategic thinking. The candidate will promote our ethical standard.
The candidate must be able to work independently to report directly to the company principals.
- Provides directions and manages human resources activities, such as benefits, recruiting, new hires, employee relations, compensation, and training
- Develops, recommends and maintains a human resource system that meets company needs
- Manages and keeps records of employee benefits, participates in planning; such as insurance and pension plans, personnel transactions; such as hires, promotions, performance reviews, and terminations for government reporting.
- Manages new hires on-boarding. Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards company s culture and values.
- Maintains organization of staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program, counsels managers on candidate selection, conducts and analyzes exit interviews, recommends changes to any of these processes
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program, files EEO-1 annually, maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Maintains and updates employee handbook on policies and procedures.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Studies legislation to be able to identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resource functions, ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance with federal and state law.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participates in professional societies.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
A bachelors degree in related field
ABOUT SIMONCOMPUTING, INC.
SimonComputing is dedicated to simplifying the process of building software. We specialize in full-stack software development and serve clients in the public and private sectors.
We are committed to a positive work-life balance for all of our employees. Our generous benefits package is responsive to our staff's personal needs and includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Disability and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid leave (holiday, sick and vacation)
- 529 college savings plan
- Education reimbursement
To apply, please send resume to:
SimonComputing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.