About Pactera EDGE - Pactera EDGE is a global organization with offices in the US, Europe, India, and Asia-Pacific. Clients include 100+ of the Global 500 companies, with industry concentration in Software and Technology, CPG, Retail, Logistics, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Food & Beverage, and Travel & Hospitality.
With a core focus on Data, Intelligence, and Experience, Pactera EDGE helps clients achieve new levels of performance while adding brand new digital business capabilities to drive relevance, revenue, and growth. With the clarity of vision, technological expertise, operational excellence, and a global footprint, Pactera EDGE is the partner of choice for enterprises that want to run smarter – and for those that want to change the race
Website - https://www.pacteraedge.com/
Job TitleHuman Resources Business Partner
EDUCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, or related field
- 5+ years of progressively responsible HR Generalist experience with demonstrated knowledge and experience in Employee relations practices, Employment laws, Compensation practices, Performance management, Training & development programs.
- Knowledge Proficiency in Microsoft Office
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Willingness to work additional hours when needed.
- Minimum travel required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, administration skills – particularly planning, execution, and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem resolution skills are required. Must be able to establish strong credibility with all levels of management
- Upholds organizational values
- Maintains utmost confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Ability to change strategies and match the needs of the situation
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously – orientated on results with the ability to move quickly and decisively
- Ability to manage day-to-day activities and exercise independence
- Strong conflict management skills
- Take the initiative to identify and anticipate employee needs and make recommendations for implementation.
- Consults with management and employees providing HR guidance when appropriate. Builds trust with employees for the assigned business group(s) in order to be an effective listener, coach, and problem solver of people issues.
- Investigates employee concerns and complaints and recommends appropriate actions.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of HR within PacteraEDGE.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short- and long-range planning; assist in the development and implementation of projects and programs to assist in the accomplishment of established goals. Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Work with the HR team to scale our HR processes as we grow across multiple offices and locations globally.
- Provides support and guidance to managers in the employment and departure process. May conduct interviews with prospective employees and administer/coordinate pre-employment offers.
- Conducts exit interviews and prepares termination correspondence when needed to ensure company policy and employment standards are followed.
- Recommends and implements employee relation policies and practices. Ensures uniform and equitable application of all HR policies and procedures.
- Conducts audits to identify employee relation issues and takes appropriate steps to address and resolve those issues.
- Partners with business management for strategic HR initiatives.
- Partners with various business management, attending employee meetings to interface HR initiative with business departmental objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.