Job Number: R0107144
Human Systems IntegratorThe Challenge:
Do you want to develop training that will transform national security? As an instructional designer, you know that even the best tools and processes can't have impact without the right training. Constructing an interactive course that teaches critical information requires a real passion for understanding the needs of your customer. We have an opportunity for an instructional designer who is committed to solving some of the toughest challenges in national security by crafting effective training.
On our team, you'll work with SMEs, instructors, and product designers to capture your customer's training needs and advise them on the right learning solution to help them accomplish their goals. Putting the learner at the center of the training experience, you'll design synchronous, asynchronous material, and performance support tools. You'll build training material with multimedia specialists, graphic artists, instructors, etc., following the ADDIE model. You'll use your technical skills, creativity, and experience to come up with new ideas to develop an engaging, interactive learning experience on screen or in a classroom. You'll recommend cutting-edge multimedia technologies and strategies, including blended learning to build a successful learning environment. You know communication is key, so you'll meet with SMEs, instructors, and product designers throughout the process to discuss learning material and incorporate feedback. To ensure your solution is hitting the mark, you'll collect and analyze results using evaluation methodologies such as the Kirkpatrick Model, then fine tune your training for maximum impact. You'll be able to build your leadership skills as you share your expertise through leadership and mentoring. As a leader, you'll identify new opportunities to build solutions to your customer's learning needs. This is a chance to use your deep understanding of training methodologies to build a creative learning experience that will engage students. Join us as we improve national security through learner-centered instructional design development.
Empower change with us.You Have:
Nice If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience with Human Systems Integration (HSI) Process, HSI policy, and Systems Engineering Technical Review process
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of human performance principles and practices to consistently improve and adapt HSI to answer requirements of the warfighter
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with NAVWAR Acquisition
- Experience in external consulting
- Knowledge of government consulting
- Ability to demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high intensity environment
- Ability to show a successful track record of designing and implementing consulting assignments
- Possession of excellent oral and written Communication skills
- BA or BS degree in Human Factors Engineering (HFE), Psychology with emphasis on HFE, Organizational psychology, Industrial Engineering, Experimental Psychology, or Human Systems Integration
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- a large business consulting community
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career - and your life. You'll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, APC6, ID18