Work you'll do
As part of our team, you will engage with Practitioners and Professionals from various disciplines within both our consulting practices and from our client's organizations. During engagements, exposure to multiple technologies will provide you opportunities to become an expert and to expand your skillset into new areas. Our practitioners lead/support technical teams to architect, build, and deploy cloud solutions across public, private and hybrid cloud environments. Our practitioners are expected to own and deliver their respective outcomes while managing different clients and other stakeholders.The team
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with at least one of the following hyperscale platforms (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, Alibaba) and VMware Cloud Solutions (VMware Cloud on AWS, Google Cloud VMware Engine, Azure VMware Solution, IBM Cloud for VMware Solutions, and Oracle Cloud VMware Solution)
- 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience and large scale, enterprise class consulting or systems integration experience
- Ability to travel up to X%
- 5+ years managing project/program P&L
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Ability to and comfortable in working in a constantly changing environment
- Complex deal shaping
- Experience in documenting and explaining cloud computing (hybrid, public, community, and private) infrastructure solution architectures
- Comfortable working in a heavily matrixed environment
- Team leadership skills, knowledge and experience in delivery of cloud computing (hybrid, public, community, and private) based solutions
- Ability to engineer, build, and test solutions to achieve optimum throughput and required reliability
- Experience in creating and presenting business cases
- Strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Excel. Macro coding skills a plus
- Knowledge and Experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as AWS Cloud Formation, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack and Terraform.
- Experience in Container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and Mesos
- Experience using software configuration and release management tools such as GitHub.
- Experience in assisting Senior leadership team to design technology, develop current and future state landscapes, and develop overall solution strategy
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.