TCG (The Creative Group) in Atlanta has an immediate need for a contract Hybrid Graphic Designer to work onsite with our client in the metro Atlanta area. This is a great opportunity to work with one of Atlanta's top companies! The contract is onsite and full-time, and begins immediately. This contract job will run through the end of the year, with a strong possibility of extension.
Qualifications for the Hybrid Graphic Designer position include:
- 3+ years graphic design experience in all aspects of design (sales collateral, pre-press, e-newsletters and front-end web design).
- Highly proficient in all industry leading software, including Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop), with the ability to work in MAC.
- Understanding of print production workflow, designs with the end in mind for maximum efficiencies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong organization, time management and decision-making skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment with exceptional attention to detail.
Agency experience preferred
Proficient in the use of: Adobe CC Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
Tech savvy (demonstrate ability of picking up new technologies quickly)
Creative, Efficient and Quality Oriented
Outside the Box thinker
Photoshop manipulation, image clipping and color correction
2+ years' experience in Graphics and multimedia production
Outstanding written, visual, verbal communication and project management skills.
Understanding of emerging media formats and characteristics, including social media trends and practices, along with the associated tools and techniques. Department:
Graphic User Interface Designer