The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS' capabilities serving our clients.
As a Hybrid Java/ Pega Developer, you will:
* Build all the integrations between Pega and dependent products
* Support the application on a pure-Pega front as well as an integrated environment.
* Perform incident management that involves troubleshooting and resolving issues based upon service level agreements with the client
* Analyze business requirements, operations changes, and design solutions in Pega/Java and Oracle
* Provide support, delivery, planning, and execution for assigned projects
* Provide support to the management of risks and issues
* US Citizenship is required.
* Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and related field.
* 2+ year(s) experience in web development.
* 1+ year(s) experience in Java.
* Ability to communicate and translate technical concepts to functional clients
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB