Hybrid Mobile Application Developer
We're seeking a software engineer with experience in Angular 2+ to develop hybrid, cross-platform mobile applications. Experience with the Ionic Framework is a must
This role would involve the development of new mobile applications, as well as feature enhancements to existing applications. Development responsibilities include overall hybrid mobile application design and development, participating in code reviews, and pair development. Other responsibilities include 24/7 support and troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise.
4-yr College Degree preferably in Computer Science or a related field.
- Participate in the development of hybrid mobile applications using the latest versions of Angular and Ionic Framework.
- Work with business partners to gather requirements, prepare functional specifications, form project plans and communicate progress throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Analyze and design technical solutions for business requirements.
- Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the development lifecycle for prevention and early correction of quality problems.
Top Skills Required:
- 4+ years of front-end development experience using Angular 2+
- Mobile hybrid application development experience, with experience using Cordova and the Ionic Framework
- Strong understanding of software design patterns.
- Experience integrating with REST APIs.
- Experience with Git as a source control.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of UI and UX design.
- Familiarity with testing methodologies, strategies, and automated tools.
- Experience developing and supporting mission critical applications running 24/7.
Nice to have
- UI design or mockup skills.
- Experience building REST services using Java.
- Experience with dev ops and automation.