Hybrid Mobile Developer
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Durham, NC (initially remote till pandemic)
Special Instructions: We are really looking for a Hybrid Mobile Developer, manager is open to seeing candidates with either Android or iOS but they need the Ionic experience with some Angular.
- As a Mobile Software Engineer in Digital Brokerage Solutions Technology, you are responsible for developing mobile applications using hybrid and web technologies. You will be part of an agile team and will play a key role in working with other engineers, analysts and QA to simplify investing within our digital experience and developing solutions with excellent quality and on time.
- We’re looking for a Mobile Software Engineer focused and committed to help deliver a superior mobile experience to our customers. An engineer that is looking for a collaborative team environment where they will have a wealth of opportunity to innovate. The ideal candidate has experience in mobile development, balanced with the ability to utilize the right tools and frameworks to guide the development of stable, robust, and resilient apps that best serve our customer base.
The Expertise You Have
- Overall 3-5 years’ IT experience with 2-3 years specific to the skillset listed below.
- Strong mobile hybrid technology knowledge
- Experience with hybrid technology frameworks like Ionic, Cordova, or Phonegap
- Knowledge of cloud-native applications on AWS or Azure. Certifications a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think analytically and tackle problems
- Previous experience in Financial services is preferred
- Optimally work and collaborate with offshore teams
The Skills You Bring
- Hybrid mobile application development using Ionic, Angular, HTML5, CSS, Typescript, JS, Java and Spring
- Knowledge of consuming HTTP based APIs/RESTful JSON APIs is required
- DevOps CI/CD, uDeploy, Jenkins
- Test/Automation (Jest, Cucumber, Mockito, Selenium)
- Familiarity with static code analysis and secure code scan
- Performs good unit testing and peer reviews before delivering code to QA
- Passion for writing readable, maintainable and well-tested code
- Perfection in communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to Agile development methodology is required. Candidate will participate in daily scrums, optimally communicate status during standup and brings attention to issues for resolution
The Value You Deliver:
- Collaborating with architecture, security, and UXD to build architecturally-compliant apps and offer valuable input on efficient ways to develop given functionality
- Serving as Mobile advocates for the adoption of experiences that seek the needs of our digitally-minded customers
- Staying ahead of the curve by aligning architecture, user experience, and security
- Collaborates with systems/business analysts and tech leads to define system specs for features.
- Takes ownership of assigned work and delivers high quality solutions.
- Document technical guidelines/standards and best practices
- Be an active member of an Agile team
- This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, SPECTRAFORCE and the assigned client reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
- SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at if you require a reasonable accommodation.
For the full list of our open positions, please check www.spectraforce.com