When applying, please include LEGAL Name: Email: Mobile#: Location: Education and Certifications:
Hybrid Technology Architect
The Hybrid Technology Architect participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the IT organization, ensuring technical solutions are sustainable and efficient, secure, and compliant. Competent to work at the highest technical level on all phases of Cloud Infrastructure and on-premises software. Provides recommendations regarding new infrastructure technologies and impact to budgeting. Assists other Architects and administrators to effectively implement, utilize and support the new and existing infrastructure and software. Participates in the on-call rotation for after-hours support.
- Advanced practical knowledge of core Infrastructure services and functions (ADFS, DNS, DHCP, IP, switching, routing, etc.).
- Advanced practical knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Advanced experience with Azure, AWS or other cloud providers.
- Thorough understanding of Azure Active Directory.
- Core understanding of core messaging technologies (Office365, Unified Communication, etc.).
- Proven record of accomplishment in managing an Enterprise-wide Cloud Strategy.
- Ability to build, maintain, and deploy standardized, current images of various server type operating systems on multiple virtual platforms.
- Understanding of containers, automation, orchestration and scripting concepts.
- Ability to design, support, and update virtual infrastructure.
- In depth knowledge and extensive experience with VMWare and other virtualization technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IIS, Nginx, Apache, PaaS offerings, and other internet facing technologies.
- Understanding of Identity Management and Role based controls.
- In depth understanding of cloud security and compliance with HIPAA, PCI, etc.
- Ability to design, configure and monitor highly available solutions.
- 10+ years related work experience in areas of systems Architecting.
- 5-10 years’ experience preferred in the following areas:
- Managing Virtual Machines in the Cloud.
- Managing Automation Tools in a Hybrid environment.
- Implementing/Managing Cloud Services.
- Strong understanding across cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, API management) to provide end-to-end Cloud Infrastructure Designs.
- Strong understanding of Certificates and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Clear, effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required.
- Knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
- Must have a mature sense of urgency, ownership, can-do attitude to deliver results accurately and timely in a dynamic work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.
- Current technical certifications with a focus on one or more of the major cloud service providers such as Azure, AWS, Google, or Oracle.
- Current ITIL v3 Foundations Certification – Preferred.