Interested candidates may contact Viju @ firstname.lastname@example.org, or dial 609-371-5400 x 305 for further information:
Direct End Client: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority(WMATA)
Job Title: Senior Hyperion Analyst
Duration: 8 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Washington, DC
Position Type: Contract
Interview Type: Webcam or In Person or Telephonic
Requirement ID: WMT_BA466_SS
Department: Information Technology (IT)
Description: The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority's (WMATA) Department of Information Technology (IT) is issuing this Request for Quote (RFQ) for Business Analyst-
• The IT Hyperion System Testing Capability Effort will establish common standards, procedures, and tools forexecuting WMATA IT Hyperion systems. It will also establish uniform test environments across WMATA IT Systems, and enable the oversight and support of the testing of WMATA Hyperion processes for Essbase,financial management and reporting, financial data quality, planning and managed services. WMATA Hyperion Business Analyst shall:
• Work with the customer tgather customer business needs/requirement and develop test cases, including decomposing requirements intshall statements for testing and linking requirements ttest cases for each requirement.
• Ensure functional and technical requirements are met through system testing, regression testing, performance testing, system interface testing, and security testing activities.
• Trace requirements ttest cases tensure coverage for full system integration test. Define test strategies that are required for a program including test automation, performance testing,and independent validation.
• Guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites. Work across the enterprise tensure that the test environment is available, test cases are developed, and release notes are provided.
• Identified, collect, and report test metrics.
• Apply lessons learned and industry best practices intthe testing cycles.
• Conduct root cause analysis and establishment of enterprise wide metrics related ttesting and process improvement.
• Plan, execute and report on all test activities. Define testing scope for project releases based upon requirements documentation.
• Develop, publish and implement test strategies, test configuration, test schedules and related documentation.
• Define test data requirements, and create and secure test data as necessary.
• Execute developed test scenarios and test cases.
• Identify, report, research, and close defects.
• Guide team members during project test planning and execution phases ensuring deliverables are accurately created.
• Review/Audit system and business test plans and results.
• Collaborate with Business and Development teams tensure established procedures, standards and processes are utilized consistently throughout the development and testing lifecycles.
• Collect, monitor and track progress / status and provide timely communications tstakeholders related ttest progress and risks using test
• metrics, and test reports.
• Participate as project team member trecommend, develop and implement improvements texisting test processes and standards related tquality management methodologies.
• Develop and run Hyperion queries. Work on all project phases including requirement, fit/gap, configuration, development and testing.
• Strong experience working with Hyperion.
• Advanced knowledge on testing techniques.
• Hands on experience with Test Management Tools (required).
• Experience in development, deployment and enforcement of quality assurance procedures and standards in software testing.
• Knowledge of all phases of Application Life cycle including systems analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and maintenance.
• Experience with automated testing tools and best practices.
• Ability tscope, plan and schedule activities related tsoftware quality assurance, testing and configuration management.
• Ability trecommend process improvements for validity of results, accuracy, reliability and conformance testablished standards.
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of test concepts, methodologies and practices in both waterfall and Agile/SCRUM environments.
• Ability tidentify ways timprove the process of delivering solutions, sharing knowledge tcontinually improve overall implementation methodology.
• Hands on experience with Rational Jazz Application Lifecycle Management Suite (desired).
• Hands on experience testing using Rational Quality Manager (desired)
V Group Inc. is an IT Services company which supplies IT staffing, project management, and delivery services in software, network, help desk and all IT areas. Our primary focus is the public sector including state and federal contracts. We have multiple awards/contracts with the following states: AR, CA, DE, FL, GA, IL, KY, MD, ME, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, and WA. If you are considering applying for a position with V Group, or in partnering with us on a position, please feel free to contact me for any questions you may have regarding our services and the advantages we can offer you as a consultant.
Please share my contact information with others working in Information Technology.