We are looking for an experienced IT Technologist with a strong Identity and Access Management background, and with the experience of participating in the implementation, administration and support of an Identity & Access Management platform, while orchestrating the required processes associated with the authentication and authorization solutions and technologies for a global company. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working within the framework of a commercial IAM platform, analyzing business requirements, considering strategic direction and implementing changes to the system’s configuration in order to meet those requirements.
This person will assist in providing planning, implementation and operational support for an Enterprise wide organization, charged with providing Identity and Access Management services for large-scale, cross-organizational systems by providing technical leadership and cross functional communication
· Works in close coordination with the System and Business Process Analysts to understand and interpret requirements per application & initiative
· Serves as Subject Matter Expert for the IAM platform and provides advice to operational support personnel as well as stakeholders outside of the IAM team.
· Conducts general assessment and plans techniques for deployment, integration and migration of IAM solutions
· Works closely with IAM team to implement Identity and Access Management functionality for specific business and security requirements.
· Manages IAM related projects and cross-departmental initiatives.
• 3 to 5 years of experience working with highly scalable enterprise software, consisting of:
o 3+ years of proven experience working with commercial IAM products for a sizeable enterprise (preferably 5,000+ employees / external users), including development of solutions for Identity Management, user provisioning, Single-Sign & Reduced Sign On and Web Access Management solutions.
• 2+ years of operational experience with ongoing maintenance of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions, including Identity and User Account Management platforms.
• A general knowledge and understanding of underlying components and technologies of an IAM platform such as proxies, application servers, web protocols, XML and HTTP, and networking principles.
• Excellent analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and to contribute to multiple projects at once
• Ability to gather identity data via SQL and LDAP queries for analysis and troubleshooting purposes
• Solid communication and documentation skills Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with SailPoint Solutions
• Strong understanding of application security patterns and associated best practices.
• Solid understanding of scripting and programming languages as well as software development methodologies
• Experience with the configuration and maintenance of Microsoft ILM
• Solid experience with identity directories, such as LDAP or Active Directory
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required