Finance and Enterprise Performance -Hyperion Financial Management- Solution Specialist- USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Solution Specialist functions as an integrator between business needs and technology, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Solution Specialist gain exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP. Key responsibilities will include:
- Defining system implementation strategy, gathering requirements, creating functional and technical design, developing prototypes, and testing Oracle EPM cloud solutions.
CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
- 2+ years relevant close, consolidation and reporting experience, including experience in financial reporting, data integrations and master data management
- 6+ months of experience with Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) or Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Services (FCCS)
- 1+ years of experience in leading workstreams or small team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience implementing other Oracle EPM technologies: Account reconciliation cloud services (ARCS), Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Services (EPRCS), Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS), Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management (HPCM), etc.
- Understanding of currency translations, inter-company eliminations, and consolidation accounting under various GAAPs
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven track record in defining system roadmap, gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and SLAs, and implementing robust and scalable solutions
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries and technologies
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled solutions to address business requirements for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.